Hello! January 20th 2014
Well Hello, I have a lot to spill this week !
1) my companion with the hurt knee...doesn't have to have surgery!!! We fasted as a zone and we KNOW that the Lord helped with that one. It is still hurting her but it is getting better.
2) Transfers are tomorrow. :(
3) I am not getting transferred. :)
4) Sister Kimball and I are staying together :)
5) But Sister Wilkin is leaving :( and she will be training and opening up a new area for sisters. She will be AMAZING! But dearly missed. It has been the best 4 1/2 months with her and I have definitely made a dear Friend forever!!!
6) Sister Kimball and I will be training a sister coming in from the MTC together, here in Bishop. (Didn't expect this one, But it is all good.)
7) Our investigator family came to church yesterday and they loved it! :)
8) We had an amazing Stake Conference with a broadcast from Salt Lake that was all on Missionary Work and how the members and missionaries working together.
9) We got to go to the Ridgecrest church and sing in the evening Adult session for Stake conference. It was a lot of fun and the spirit was so strong.
10) We set a Baptismal date with one of our investigators for March 29. We are super excited for her.
11) We started the Book of Mormon class that was simply amazing and the spirit was so strong and we had a really good turnout from the members and less-actives that came.
12) It has been one crazy, amazing, stressful, emotional, joyful week and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Missionary work is the best. It can heal hearts and bring peace and joy. And the Lord has asked us to be a part of His work. What an honor and the trust that he places in us mere mortals. But He Loves us and wants us to have joy. And one way to get that joy is through sharing the Gospel. And the Lord knows that. It is truly amazing. Let us all pray for the chance to share our testimonies with those around us, not only through our actions but our words as well. The Lord will place those in our path who need to feel His Love and through us, they can feel it. Thank you for all the Love and support. Love, Sister Haws