Thursday, March 6, 2014

Kaeley's last letter

I am coming home. In a few days. When did that happen? but I can't tell you how excited and nervous I am and happy and sad and just every emotion in the book is going through me right now. But This has been a wonderful week full of amazing people and getting to go to the temple and spending time with the people I love so much!
   My ward through a going away party for me on Wednesday so I could say goodbye to everyone and it was just so nice to see them and take pictures and get to say goodbyes. AND I have done so well with not crying. I am keeping it in and staying strong! :) 
   I am SO grateful for the chance the Lord has given me to serve him and be apart of His work. It has been amazing and has changed my life forever!!! I love you all and will see you VERY SOON!!!!! For one last and final time, Sister Kaeley Jo Haws

No comments:

Post a Comment