Monday, August 26, 2013

Pictures and letter from Kaeley August 26th 2013

Sister fun ??  looks kind of barbaric to me, maybe they are just "working out" their differences :)  



Hello!!!                                                                                                            August 26th 2013

   I can't believe another week has come and gone. Time is seriously getting faster and faster and I am not a fan of it. We have seen many miracles again this week. I don't know why it still surprises me to get miracles, maybe because you just never really feel worthy to receive so many amazing blessings and to be apart of a Heavenly Work. But the Lord really keeps his promise. Our investigator with a baptismal date is doing very well. He is simply golden. He officially stopped smoking 3 days ago and it is hard for him but he is really committed to it. It is so cool to see someone who is truly prepared and willing to do whatever it takes to serve and follow the Lord. He is an example to me and I just love him. He is going to touch so many people and he is already sharing the Gospel with people in his life. I believe if every member of the church had the fire and passion that he has for the Gospel, every one in the world would know about it and have the chance to hear it. It really is inspiring. All our other investigators are doing well and progressing. slowly but they are progressing. The family we are teaching have come so far in the last few weeks since Sister Baliar being here, there really is just some people you connect with that need that connection to progress.

   The ward we serve in is amazing and they just love missionary work and help us so much! We had 2 exchanges this week with our sisters. We have 4 companion ships that we do exchanges with and we try to go on 2 exchanges in a transfer with each companionship. The first one, I stayed in our area for and the second one, I went to their area. The sisters that are just coming out are so spiritual prepared and just amazing teachers. When I teach with them, I am just amazed because it seems that I didn't catch on until 6 months into my mission and they are already doing it 3 weeks in. It is so cool to be apart of this time period and see how the Lord is preparing people and the missionaries to serve Him.

  There was one sister that I was with that she is 3 months into her mission and just simply amazing. She reminds me of me when I first came out, shy and scared of everyone and everything and just really struggled to talk to everyone. It was cool for me to be able to cheer her on and tell her she can. That I was once there and now, I just don't stop talking. haha :) and that she can do. It is so amazing to see the growth and change that has happened since first coming out and I am so grateful for the chance that Heavenly Father has given me to serve him. This is the best decision I could have ever made, even though it was hard, Heavenly father never gave up on me and this is the greatest gift he has given me. I am so grateful for the atonement of Jesus Christ. He is my best friend and his power is very real. I feel it every day because that is the only thing that helps me to be a missionary for the Lord. I love this Gospel and this work. Greatest work any one can be involved in, missionary or member. I love the Book of Mormon and the peace that it brings in my life.

Thank you for all the love and support I get from family and friends, keep the letters coming !!!

I love you and miss you and hope you have a wonderful week!!!    Sister Haws

No comments:

Post a Comment