Monday, September 16, 2013

NEW LETTER WITH FUN TRANSFER NEWS AND PHOTOS SPETEMBER 16TH 2013



Sister Baliar and Sister Haws

Hey!

    I can't believe it's Monday again. I realize I probably say that every Monday but really, It doesn't feel like another week has gone by.  Well.....I know you all are wondering about transfers. And surprise, surprise.....I am getting transferred!!!!! I am being released as a sister training leader and have been called to train 2 new sisters from the MTC and open up a new area for sisters to serve in. Honestly, I am ready for a big change and I am really kind of excited! I know it won't be easy but I also know from past experience, the Lord doesn't leave you alone to do His work. I love training and I LOVE opening up areas for sisters because it is so cool to see the Lord's hand in the work and see the area build up from nothing. It will be great. I will miss being a sister training leader a lot because I just love it so very much and it has been wonderful to work and learn from the sisters. But I have been doing it for 3 transfers so guess it's time to move forward, which is ok. I will miss this area so much and all our investigators but I know the Lord is calling me elsewhere. So that's the biggest news right now. I don't know where I am going till tomorrow but we have a couple of guesses. Either in Bakersfield,or Bishop. Yep, look up where Bishop is at, they might be sending me to exile! ;) But it is in the mountains and I know I would love it there. Our mission President told me it is a pretty tough area where he was sending me but that I would love it so we will see. We might all just be wrong.

    This week was a little slower. We had a couple of final exchanges with the sisters that went really well. All the sisters are just so amazing and doing so well and are truly prepared so much by the Lord. I am really excited to get my 2 new sisters because I already know they will be amazing! Jimmy is doing well. He actually had the chance to go to the temple for baptisms this last Friday. One week after he was baptized and he just loved it so much. He is so strong and just loves the Gospel. I will miss him terribly along with all of our other investigators! I just love them so much and can't wait for them to progress in the Gospel. We had stake conference this last weekend and it was so amazing! The Spirit was so strong and we had 3 of our investigators were there and just loved it. A lot of people talked about their conversion stories and I know that those stories touched the lives of many. It hit me pretty hard yesterday just how amazing it is and what an honor it is to be able to serve the Lord and that he trusts me enough to let me be a part of His work. This church really is true. If it wasn't, things would have failed a long time ago. But they haven't. And they never will. It is simply amazing. The Gospel is simple and beautiful and it changes so many lives, including mine. I am so grateful for this gospel and the light, and peace it brings in to my life. I can't imagine my life without it nor do I want to. The world is only getting more wicked every day, yet there will always be a light and a hope with the gospel here on the earth. People are searching for what we have. They need what we have because only the Gospel will help people change and bring peace to the world.

   I love you and am so grateful for all the love and support! Thanks for everything! Sister Haws

 P.S.   Make sure you send any letters and packages to the mission office at : 3512 coffee Rd Ste B Bakersfield, Ca 93308  and for anyone else too, that is where things need to go and then they will forward it to me until I find out where I am going and what my new address will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment