Tuesday, December 31, 2013

KAELEY'S LAST LETTER OF 2013 DECEMBER 30th

 
 
Skyping with Kaeley on Christmas Eve it was so good to talk to her, she just looks and sounds so happy and is loving being in California serving.  Sorry this was not posted Monday, we had some computer issues . 
  
HAPPY NEW YEARS !!!                                                               December 30th 2013
 
 
     Can you believe it!  It’s almost a brand new year! 2014! So crazy! But I can feel that it will be a wonderful year full of new adventures and new hope and faith!
  This week has been great! It was a wonderful Christmas as we spent it with members and decorated people's doors with snowflakes! And getting to see my family! It is always a wonderful time!. It is weird to see them through a screen just because you get use to just emails and then see them. It kind of plays with your mind! :) In a good way though.
   It was a very good week. We found 1 new investigator who seems to really want to learn!! We weren't able to meet with a lot of our investigators this week but we did hear from them and were able to see them for a few minutes. We have 2 investigators that are doing so well and so in tune with the spirit and we know that they will get an answer. 
   We had a wonderful Sunday. Our stake president came into town for the day and also the Elders in our ward gave amazing talks on raising the vision and we will see miracles. It was so powerful and for me personally, changed my view of goals and the way I see things. I am really grateful for that and really needed to hear some of the things were said. The stake president also made some amazing comments that I believe and pray inspired people to share the Gospel with their friends and families. The Bishop also gave an amazing presentation on missionary work and how we can be a part of it, members and missionaries. And that is the whole vision of hastening the work, members and missionaries working together to bring the harvest of souls. Members are so important and make the difference between investigators that stay and walk away from the Gospel.
  I love the Gospel so much and am so grateful for the chance that I have to share it each day. It changes lives every day including mine. I am eternally grateful that Heavenly Father loved me enough to push me to come.  It is the best decision that I have ever made for my life and has changed my future forever.
   We are having a Family Home evening tonight at the church with the members and our investigators that we are super excited about! We are having pizza and games and it turned out to be a lot bigger than we thought but we feel so good about it and are excited!!!

 I love you all and am grateful for the love, prayers and support! All my love, Sister Haws

No comments:

Post a Comment