Monday, December 23, 2013

KAELEY'S LETTER DECEMBER 23RD 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL    !!!!!!!                                       December 23rd 2013
 
     I can't believe it's Christmas! This month has gone wayyyyy to fast. And Christmas should be an everyday thing  because I simply love Christmas. We saw a lot of miracles this week! We actually found 3 new investigators that are very promising. They all came from member referrals and have amazing questions and truly want to learn more. We feel very good about them. We also had a chance to go caroling with some of the members. That was so much fun!! We prayed over our ward list and caroled to those that were less-active or were just in need of a pick-me up. The members really seemed to enjoy it and we had fun. One night was very cold but we were able to have fun and that made it "warmer" you could say.
   On Wednesday, our Bishop's wife had her baby girl. Which was super exciting but then we realized,  she was our choir director for the Christmas program. Then we got a text message saying  "Sister Haws, We know you have heard that the baby was born and we are looking for a new choir director”.  It made me laugh but I had the amazing chance to be a part of it. We only had a couple of days to prepare but it was amazing and the spirit was strong. There were quite a few people there as well and that was neat to see.
  Sorry this is so short but I will see a lot of you tomorrow!!!  I love you all and am so grateful for this time to celebrate the Birth of our Savior, and Redeemer. He Lives, I know he does. I have felt His healing power and strength.  He is my best friend and I know that He is real.  I hope you all enjoy this wonderful Christmas season with family and friends! It is truly a season for celebrating the good news of the birth of our Savior and to share our glad tidings with the World that through the Savior, Jesus Christ, all my return to Heavenly Father.
   Love,  Sister Haws
 

No comments:

Post a Comment